There are a few guidelines that must be followed. Please keep in mind, with social distancing, we are not operating at our full capacity. This is something we must do, and we cannot exceed that capacity for safety. If you arrive after we are sold out we ask that you come back another night. We will be open every day. FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR EMPLOYEES, WE ASK THAT YOU EITHER USE THE GARBAGE CANS OR TAKE YOUR GARBAGE WITH YOU. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE IT IN THE FIELD.
1. IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND. We will be happy to see you when you are feeling well!
2. The driver of the vehicle must wear a mask when entering the drive-in during the ticket purchasing procedure. CASH only for admission! NO credit cards or online ticketing will be available. You may remove your mask after you are settled in your space however, anybody that leaves your space for any reason (driver or passenger) must wear a mask. This includes, but not limited to, Restrooms, & Concession orders placed inside our snack-bar or walk-up window.
3. We will not be parking cars in the usual way. Instead we will have spaces marked in white paint. Please follow the parking attendants instructions. Yes, you may sit outside but only between your bumper and the screen. (Stay within your space!)
4. The concession is open for walk-in orders or walk-up window orders. We do accept cash or credit in the concession stand.
5. Please do not leave your space for any other reason than using the restrooms or picking up a concession order. Please wear a mask when visiting the concession stand or using restrooms.
6. Children must remain with their parents in their space and are not allowed to play in the grassy areas around the field.
7. Only two people will be allowed in the restrooms at any given time. Exceptions can be made for parents with multiple children. We will also be periodically closing the restrooms briefly for sanitation, we ask for your patience. It is recommended that you use the restroom before leaving your house to help with restroom congestion.
8. Guests must have a vehicle, walk-ins will not be permitted.
9. You will NOT be allowed to join groups from other vehicles. Stay in the spot with the vehicle you arrived in. Vehicles MUST be parked on the marked spaces.
10. This is a work in progress, and may change periodically depending on the progression of COVID-19. We are all in uncharted territory and must get through this together. We ask for your cooperation, patience, and understanding during this time. We will eventually get back to the normal ways, but the better we follow these guidelines the quicker that will be. If you feel uncomfortable with any of these guidelines, we ask that you stay home and attend once we no longer need these. Also if you are a member of a high risk group, please use caution when deciding on attending. If you know or believe you were exposed to anyone with COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please wait to attend the drive in. Failure to follow any of these guidelines may result in removal from the Drive-in!